Azithrocin® IV contains Azithromycin lyophilized powder USP for IV infusion. It is an azalide antibiotic active against Gram-positive and Gram-negative organisms. Azithromycin interferes with ribosome function in susceptible bacteria by inhibiting the translocation of peptides. Intravenous Azithrocin® is indicated to treat Community-acquired pneumonia in patients who require initial intravenous therapy. It is also indicated for Pelvic inflammatory disease in patients who require initial intravenous therapy.
- Azithrocin® IV is once daily dosage to ensure patients’ compliance
- Recommended by American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP) as the first line treatment option of Community-acquired pneumonia (CAP)
- Excellent success against typical & atypical microorganisms
- Highly effective for Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Stable product manufactured under strict quality control procedure