Etrocin® is highly effective in the treatment of a great variety of clinical infections caused by Erythromycin sensitive organisms. Upper respiratory tract infections: Tonsillitis, peritonsillar abscess, pharyngitis, laryngitis, sinusitis, secondary infections in cold and influenza. Lower respiratory tract infections: Tracheitis, acute and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia (lobar pneumonia, broncho-pneumonia, primary atypical pneumonia), bronchiectasis, legionnaire's disease. Ear infection: Otitis media and otitis externa, mastoiditis. Oral infection: Gingivitis, Vincent's angina. Skin and soft tissue infections: Boils and carbuncles, paronychia, abscesses, pustular acne, impetigo, cellulitis, erysipelas. Gastro-intestinal infections: Cholecystitis, staphylococcal enterocolitis. Prophylactic use: Pre and post-operative trauma, burns, rheumatic fever. Other infections: Osteomyelitis, urethritis, gonorrhoea, syphilis, lymphogranuloma venereum, diphtheria, prostatitis, scarlet fever.
- 1st choice of drug in various infections
- Convenient twice daily dose
- Safe for penicillin allergic patients
- Safe in pregnancy & lactation
- Highly effective against Wooping Cough & Diphtheria
- Effective in the treatment of Acne
- Assures treatment success in severe Diarrhea & Cholera