Cinarex Eye drops
…a safe antibiotic for delicate patients
Cinarex (Tobramycin) is a water soluble aminoglycoside antibiotic active against a wide variety of ophthalmic infections. It is indicated for the treatment of external infections of the eye and its appendages such as bacterial conjunctivitis, keratitis, corneal ulcer caused by susceptible bacteria.Tobramycin ophthalmic preparation is safe and effective for use in children over 2 months of age.
The most frequent adverse reactions to Tobramycin are localized ocular toxicity and hypersensitivity, including lid itching and swelling and conjunctival erythema. These reactions are rare and occur in less than 3% of patients treated. Cinarex® Eye Drops: Plastic dropper bottle contains 5 ml sterile eye drops & each ml contains Tobramycin USP 3 mg.
- Consistent efficacy & total tissue penetration
- Excellent option in superficial ocular infection
- 99% cure rate in bacterial conjunctivitis
- Drug of choice in pseudomonal infection
- Safe and effective in adults and children