Neoceptin R IM/IV Injection
Ranitidine is a specific, rapidly acting histamine H2-antagonist. It inhibits basal and stimulated secretion of gastric acid, reducing both the volume and the acid and pepsin content of the secretion. Neoceptin® R Injection is indicated for the treatment of duodenal ulcer, benign gastric ulcer, post - operative ulcer, reflux esophagitis, Zollinger - Ellison Syndrome and the following conditions where reduction of gastric secretion and acid output is desirable:
The prophylaxis of gastrointestinal hemorrhage from stress ulceration in seriously ill patients, the prophylaxis of recurrent hemorrhage in patients with bleeding peptic ulcers and before general anesthesia in patients considered to be at risk of acid aspiration (Mendelson's Syndrome), particularly obstetric patients during labor.
- Effectively controls hyperacidic conditions
- Effectively controls acid-peptic disease of patients
- Protects against gastric mucosal damage
- No. 1 Ranitidine brand in Bangladesh
- Tested by time, trusted by millions