Onsat® is an anti-emetic drug. Oral Soluble Film is orally dissolving film designed to be applied on top of the tongue where it will dissolve within 20 seconds. Onsat® OSF does not require water to aid dissolution or swallowing. Each 4mg & 8 mg Onsat® OSF contain Ondansetron Hydrochloride USP equivalent to Ondansetron 4 & 8 mg respectively. Onsat® is indicated for the prevention and treatment of post-operative nausea and vomiting and for the management of nausea and vomiting induced by cytotoxic chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
- Dissolves rapidly in the mouth within 4 to 20 seconds
- Easy to take- Can be taken without water
- Easy to carry- Can be taken anytime, anywhere
- Can be dosed prior to therapy or Surgery
- Appropriate for patients who have trouble swallowing tablets or who refuse suppositories