Fixolin® (Doxofylline) is a type of enzyme inhibitor drug that is used to treat Asthma and COPD.
Fixolin® (Doxofylline) is a new generation long acting oral methylxanthine derivative.
Methylxanthines are phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Fixolin® (Doxofylline) is indicated for maintenance therapy in patients suffering with Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Fixolin® (Doxofylline) offers,
- In COPD, effectively reduces exacerbations
- In asthma, provides better symptom control
- No effect on sleep pattern and awakenings
- Safe for cardiac patients
- Lesser effect on gastric secretion
- Better patient compliance