Each uniquely formulated extended release Pretin® D tablet contains 10 mg Loratadine INN for immediate release and 240 mg Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride BP which is released slowly allowing for once-daily administration. Loratadine is selective peripheral histamin H1 receptor antagonist. Pseudoephedrine is an orally active sympathomimetic amine, which exerts a decongestant action on the nasal mucosa. Pretin® D is indicated for the relief of symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis. It also temporarily relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, nasal congestion, itching of the nose or throat due to allergic rhinitis or other upper respiratory allergies, symptoms of common cold, and nasal congestion & sinus pressure associated with sinusitis.
treats blocked nose along with other nasal symptoms
- Ensures effective treatment of allergic rhinitis
- Ensures hazard-free breathing of patients
- Offers additional benefit in asthma
- Offers convenience to the patients
- Provides confidence to the physicians
- Ensures safety to the patients